1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Books

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gene Genie, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Hi All
    Since im now going it alone thought i would ask what SW books couldnt you live without? I have a branded free foods book and food directory 2008 plus a 50 free meals one which covers both red & green days but im looking to expand my SW library for inspiration on things to cook and if i spend some cash i might stay motivated as i will have invested so much money! I have already hunted on the net for recipies but the other people i live with are not techies so when its their turn to cook i could do with books for them to look at

Which books do you use and couldnt live without are they new ones i could get my mate who does go to class to buy or ones i should hunt for on ebay

Already bidding on comfort food one on ebay so what others should i try to track down and buy :)

Thanks in advance

Gen x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumof3girlygirls

mumof3girlygirls Full Member

slimming world
    i really like the one pot slimming world book and the 100 comfort foods both have some really good recipes in them
  4. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

slimming world
    ill second the one pot wonder books is sooo good, excpecially for soups
  5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I love the low syn snack one - not a cook book as such though! Do you have the syn directory? do you have the half red half green one that you get when you register? xxx
  6. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Yep i have the ones i got when i registered and bought a food directory and free branded foods at the same time :)
    Thanks i may try track down the low syn snack one as i dont use my syns enough and it may give me some ideas for the odd treat! will also track down the one pot one because when its my bro's turn to cook that may be easy enough for him and may also stop him using every single pan in the kitchen!

Gen x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.