sw - can u really eat it all !

louisegiles

Omg how things have changed !

extra easy WOW is it really possible !! I hope so :D

Yep it is...great isnt it, when I first started SW was a bit scared to try it cos I thought it possibly couldnt work, and now Im nearly 2 stone lighter :)

I get up earlier, and go to bed later, JUST so that I am awake longer so I can fit all the food in ;)

Oh ok, I am exaggerating a wee bit, but I have never eaten so much in my life - and I tell you, I have always had an appetite!!

I hope SW works for you :)

i'm also a extra easy person ...have lost all my weight on extra easy

This is my 1st week of trying extra easy and I can not believe how easy and yummy it is. I had steak and chips with peppercorn sauce last night and fish pie the night before, (both were syn free!!).I don't know how it works but I can't wait to see the results next thursday.

I do EE, and sometimes I sit there looking at my food, thinking someone is trying to fool me, it cant possibly be true. But then I go to weigh-in, and sure as anything, Im lighter!

Im still trying to get my head round the idea of all you can eat as its so amazing compaired to other diets.
The steak and chips with peppercorn sauce sounds lovely. How do you make the sauce please?
love
Tab

I adapted a sw recipe, cut up an onion add to a saucepan with 250ml of beef stock (i used a beef oxo cube) add whole peppercorns and crushed peppercorns to your taste, reduce until syrupy. Take off the heat and stir in 2/3 tbsps of very low fat fromage frais (don't reheat as it will split, it will still taste nice but not look it)
If you want to make a mustard sauce instead swap the peppercorns for mustard powder and add a tbsp of mustard (1/2 syn).
Hope this makes sense. Enjoy x

Easy Fish Pie, adapted from the SW extra easy cookbook.

Boil potatoes and mash with 100ml of fish stock (i used chicken oxo that was all I had in the cupboard)

569g skinless white fish fillets poach with 400ml of fish stock (chicken oxo) for 8-10 mins, with an onion quarted and studed with 1 clove each.
Take out the fish and strain the stock complete with the onion (i took the cloves out at this time).
Flake the fish into large pieces and place in baking dish. Arrange 198g raw prawns on top then scatter with 198g frozen peas and 198g sweetcorn.
The sauce, bring to the boil & cook for 8-10 minutes you can at this stage add 2 level tbsp vegetable gravy granules (7 syns) ( I used some smash to thicken this up instead (0 syns) season with salt & pepper, pour over the fish and veg and then add your mash on top.
Beat an egg and brush over potato.
Bake for 30-40 mins until golden and bubbling.
(obviously it wasn't a juicy sauce but it really was tasty and syn free on the EE plan)
Hope this make sense let me know if it doesn't x

Back