SW Challenge

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Please excuse me if this has been posted before but I can't find it.
Anyway, our consultant advised that SW is challenging all groups to see which one, as a whole, loses the most in 12 weeks (I think it's 12)
The group that loses the most will be given £1000 to give to any community project of their choice.
I am not doing it as I am at target but several in our group are, and they are doing really well.
Anyone doing it?

I am.... although I would be doing it even if I said I wasn't! The aim of the challenge is to lose as much weight as possible in the 12 weeks.... well isn't that the point of going to SW anyway? The whole group's losses get counted whether you say you're doing the challenge or not. I know that a charity will benefit from it somewhere, but it seems like a bit of a pointless challenge to me!!! (That's JMO though!!!)

Oh and I got a sticker to put on my book...

In our group, our C asked who wanted to do the challenge, and some opted not to.
I agree with you, you want to lose as much as you can, challenge or not!

Surely they would have to do it on the average loss per class based on the number of members. Some classes will be a lot bigger and have an unfair advantage if they are just going by total loss.

Surely they would have to do it on the average loss per class based on the number of members. Some classes will be a lot bigger and have an unfair advantage if they are just going by total loss.
Our class only has 8 members now Me thinks with my track record we will lose the competition lol xx

Our class only has 8 members now Me thinks with my track record we will lose the competition lol xx

((hugs)) Rosie! Me thinks you will have a fantastic loss this week!

I am not sure how they are doing it but the average loss sounds fairest..

My class are taking part in the 12 week challenge. All losses counted, but not gains.

I thought the same as others have mentioned, a lot of it depends on how big the class is as to how much the total loss will be. Maybe it's going to be averaged out based on the number of members or something.

Back