sw chips

jaxmummy

Silver Member
got to be one of the best bloody things about this diet! Just had it with egg and beans mmmmmmmmm

what do you have yours with or any variations

I like mine with ham egg and peas, I used to have the ham as a HEXB but now on EE I wouldnt need to, would be nice with a lovely pce of gammon, or my all time favourite is, syn free chips with mushrooms, fried onions, broccoli or salad, steak (which i used to weigh and have double as 2 hexb , but again no need to on EE) and I would melt my ounce of blue cheese on the top , and a few tablespoons of pepper sauce... mmMMMmm

I like a mixed grill. Sausages, gammon, chop, bacon, steak, SW chips and fried eggs. All free on Extra Easy! Or serve with wedges for a red day. Yum

Last edited:
yea i use them for everything....

sw chips with omlette and beans
sw chips with quorn grills
sw chips with fagitas (sp)
sw chips with beans and cheese...

yum yum yum! mouth water alert!
x

I love them with marshalls macaroni and mushy peas, or batchelors pasta and sauce with either mushy peas or sweetcorn.

I love them with marshalls macaroni and mushy peas, or batchelors pasta and sauce with either mushy peas or sweetcorn.

Where do you get this macaroni from please? I heard someone else talking about this (it's free on green?) but I've not seen it anywhere. I was gutted when they decided the tins weren't free any more, it was my fave. :(

yum i love SW chips but hardly do a green day to have them...
it's such a shame when ur doing a red day you have to have to have the skin on potatoes...
Anyone tell me how to make wedges with the skins on...whats the best potatoe's to use? And how do i do them...
As you can see im not a great cook lol xxx

Hi Laurie....I sometimes have my 7oz new potatoes (with skins on), done as wedges.
All I do with mine, is preheat the oven to really high temp. Pierce the new potatoes (so they dont explode!) and put in the microwave and cook until soft all the way through, then cut in half.
Put them on a baking tray with frylight and a little bit of salt; then put in oven until crispy. You could put some seasoning over them too.
I tend to have mostly Red Days, so am always looking for other ways to cook the potatoes too! Lol

Where do you get this macaroni from please? I heard someone else talking about this (it's free on green?) but I've not seen it anywhere. I was gutted when they decided the tins weren't free any more, it was my fave. :(

It depends where you are, if you are in england you prob won't get it, if you are up here in scotland you get it in asda and morrisons, yeah it is free on green if you make it without the butter and use about half your hexa allowance for the milk. It is yummy.

When OH makes them, he shakes dried garlic chips over them and they are scrummy (but your breath can kill at 20 paces next day!:eek:)

Back