1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Christmas Cake - syn free

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by kevandju5, 18 December 2009 Social URL.

1. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have been feeling like I'm missing out on seasonal treats, e.g. mince pies and Xmas cake lately. So this morning I cobbled some ingredients together and came up with this.

The whole thing = 2HEXB or 12 syns

42g All Bran (HEXB)
    sweetener to taste
    3 eating apples and 1 tbspn mincemeat (HEXB)
    1 tsp mixed spice
    3 eggs

Pour a little boiling water over the All Bran, stir to a mush, then leave to cool.

Add a sprinkling of sweetener to taste.

Grate in the apples, including peel (I weighed 3 apples minus the cores to be just under 200g, which with the mincemeat is a HEXB).

Stir in the mincemeat and spice.

Beat in 3 eggs and mix well.

Cook in the microwave for around 7 min, until it springs back up when touched (or you could bake in the oven).

I had a big slice, a quarter of the cake for only half a HEXB with some vanilla muller on top and it was a really Christmasy treat! Let me know what you think.
    Last edited: 18 December 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. frugal fifer

frugal fifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    That sounds really tasty, I do love mincemeat and must look through my book to see what other HEX b's I can have.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.