• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW - Confusing

When I first did the diet (half heartedly for a few weeks last year) I found it really confusing too. It is just a case of getting used to it I think. I hardly ever consult my book now.

Roz x

CoCo

S: 13st0lb G: 10st6lb
Looking through the book, I seem to eat the green day food anyway, as I don't eat much meat at all. Maybe I should just carry on with what I eat anyway and stop giving myself a headache:p

Bumpy0

S: 13st7lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 1st9lb(12.17%)
Hi CoCo, I started SW 6 weeks ago. I was so confused that 1st week and carried my SW "Bible" Book EVERYWHERE! Now I am quite confident about it and just remember on Green I weigh meat and Red I Weigh pasta, potatoes etc.

I like a bit of routine and I measure out my milk in the morning and put it in a separate drinks bottle, I then know how much I have used (and how many more cups of tea i can have!) So at breakfast i have already used my Healthy A and 1 B.

Stick with it, it will all be worth it at the end of the week and you step on those scales. You really will get the hang of it!

Thats really good advice by Bumpy0, i think the key to it is getting organised and planning. I like to do a rough plan for the week ahead and sit down on a Thursday night when i get home from weigh in and do rough menus for a week, write my shopping list for Friday shopping. The menus can be flexible though and i do each day on a seperate piece of paper so i'll sometimes swop days around and maybe do red red green green depending on how i feel.

And CoCo, just ask, we're all here to help you. Have a good day :)

PS wouldn't like to give you the impression that i'm "Mrs Organised" because usually i'm scatty as can be. Just find that with SW i need to be disciplined!

S: 13st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.2%)
Hi Coco

I found it really confusing at first as well. I have done ww so long it was second nature, so doing sw was difficult at first. I find SW much easier to do long term though and love the fact that I can eat whenever I am hungry. It took me about 2 weeks to get into the swing of it, it helped for me to try recipes as well and to plan out meals for the day ahead just to make sure I had enough food with me :). Good luck hon!

x Steph