SW Consultant Communication?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisyboo, 18 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    I really like my old consultant, she was always really friendly and helpful but I really didn't think her communication outside the group was as fab as it should have been.

Just for example I sent her a text on Monday saying "Just to let you know I am going to have to take a break from teh group at the moment - money is short and I am starting a new job soon so it's just not a good time for me. Hopefully I can keep my motivation going but thanks for all your support so far." I thought a would have had *something* back from her - even a quick text saying sorry that I was struggling but I would be welcome in the future etc. but I've had nothing!

Am I just expecting too much?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no your only expecting the support that she should be giving you

never mind her get all your support here untill your back at class ... all the girlies here will keep you motivated :D

xx

4. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    no i dont think you are expecting too much.
    i would expect an answer back of some kind to that even if it was thanks for letting me know.

5. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Could it be that maybe she didn't get your text?
    Sometimes there are glitches. I know my husband has sent me the odd text I didn't get. On his mobile it shows as sent to me but I have never received them.
    Perhaps you should give her a call to ask if she received your text. That will give her a chance to have a chat.

6. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Daisyboo, I would wait until tomorrow or later on in the week then if she still hasn't replied give her a call? You're not expecting too much! As malaika has said she might not have got your text at all or she could be too busy to reply - I often forget to reply to people because I'll somehow think I already have then I close the whole thing down and start playing with the apps or something and then before I know it I get another text asking if I got the first one lol.. could just be something silly like that!

7. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I think that one to one support is really important, and also to feel that your consultant isn't there just for money either. I 2nd what EP said, wait til tomorrow and see what she has done by then. If not, then call her direct. x

8. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was going to say that she maybe hasn't got the text. You never know - she might reply soon enough

9. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Thanks everyone. My mum goes to the class too but she is on holiday at the moment. Might wait till she comes back and then see if the consultant says anything to her about it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.