SW Cookery Class?

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
I'm thinking of approaching the members of my group to see if we can get a SW cookery class going. If the cost isn't too high we can enquire with the local school which runs night courses if we can use the home ec room for a fee, and all chip in on the cost...

What do you think?
Is this something you would sign up for?

I wouldn't but then I can cook!!

I guess those who aren't very proficient in the kitchen may be interested though.

It wouldn't exactly be a gourmet class lol. Just a way to learn how to make something new. Like with the Smash Pizza. A lot of people in my group are struggling to grasp exactly how you cook it... Ya know?

I think it's an excellent idea. :clap:

I'd sign up for one as I can cook the things I know but not very good at trying new recipes. :)

Yep, I can see where it would be of benefit to some people - gourmet or otherwise!

There are people in my group who don't cook anything which doesn't come out of a packet, jar or tin - but then that's their choice, and they are happy using their syns on it. Bet they'd benefit!

I think this is a really good idea, there are some great recipes on here but some people are a bit scared of experimenting. Good luck it will help a lot of people realize their dream of losing weight.

I think that it's a good idea to try different recipes as a group! To find how to make Instant mash pizza follow my link!
pete

You'd be fab at this Pete with all the recipes you try out! :D

Who knows SW cookery classes could end up as an offshoot of SW itself. ;)

I think this is a fantastic idea, especially when it comes to the likes of Mushy Pea Curry, Instant Mash Pizza, Diet Coke Chicken, and other recipes you can't find on the Slimming World website.

Will be interested to see if anything comes of it, and if so how you get on :) Good luck xx

i think this would be a great idea and i would definitely take the class also. i can cook, but there is also alot of other things i havnt tried so would be a gd way to try out new recipes. xx

I wanted to know how do you make your pasta and sauce. Do you use milk and water or just water. I know not to use the butter x

Sounds like a good idea to me x

I wanted to know how do you make your pasta and sauce. Do you use milk and water or just water. I know not to use the butter x

i normally use just water xx

I'd go for it for the social aspect, as I can already cook... but one of my best friends would REALLY REALLY go for something like this as she's trying to lose and also can't cook.

Back