SW Food I can drink?

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by goonerlu, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. goonerlu

goonerlu New Member

My first post, on Thursday I have to have two wisdom teeth out under sedation.

Can anyone give me any ideas for drinkable or suckable foods that I can have in the day or two following the operation.

I have been doing the Extra Easy Slimming World diet for about 11 weeks and have lost two stone and I dont wont to lose the momentum by going off track on those days.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fishandlilacs

fishandlilacs Member

Well dont on your 2 stone-11 weeks is really good. I hope that will be me in 11 weeks.
    Thats a really tricky one, soups are going to be your friend i think. I would make up a variety of batches of soups in flavours you will find satisfying-toamto and red pepper, butternut squash & parsnip are my faves.

Smoothies have a syn value as I'm sure you know. What about lassi type drinks-yoghurt based drinks flavoured with vaniila essence and sweeteners.

I really wouldn't worry too much though. I think a few days of smoothies and soups and no solid food will not have a massive impact and it's not as if can be helped. oh and ouch, not a nice op to have. Give yourself a break

4. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lots and lots of homemade soups, i remember having mine done a few years ago(one each side both at the bottom) and you should be able to manage things like scrambled eggs, mugshots and pasta sauces as long as you cook them v soft, and rinse your mouth out after incase anything gets in the holes!

PS you would have been better off posting this in the SW forums - it might get more answers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.