SW free branded foods

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jen3, 9 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jen3

jen3 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Got this mini book this week and its fabby. Shows you loads of free branded foods (hence the title lol!!)

I'm ofyen in Aldi/Tesco etc and dont buy stuff as I think it will be synned. Well theres loads in here that I wouldnt have touched but is free like Aldi Thai Salmon Fishcakes with Chilli Sauce - would never have bought that before this book!!!

It was £1.95 but my consultant didnt have it so a friend at work got me one

Just thought I'd post as was reading the thread about ready meals and some convenience food is handy to have in - I havent always got time to make Thai salmon fish cakes from scratch!!!

dirtydancing likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amy2249

Amy2249 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I brought this book a couple of weeks ago and it is great.... Also has a list of branded healthy extras in the back.

4. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have ordered one from my consultant for next week, will make shopping so much easier! x

5. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    In wanted to get this book(am getting it this week) plus there other little food list books as it will help with the shopping alot. Though i maiinly buy fruits and vegs, pasta and cous cous, it will be good for those other bits and bobs and also for the rest of the family.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.