1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW free packaged snacks!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by LadyAlexandra, 11 April 2014 Social URL.

1. LadyAlexandra

LadyAlexandra Active Member

Anyone know of any slimming world snacks that are free or like 1/2 a syn that are fillingish? I have a suspected thyroid problem and need to boost my metabolism by eating every couple of hours so I'm trying to think of snacks foods I can buy in bulk and just chuck in my handbag. Any ideas??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

Requires a little preparation, but SW scotch eggs can be free, depending on how you make them. I throw them in my bag to take to work. Quorn now do frozen cocktail sausages - I'm not a veggie but I like them and I think they're a syn each.2 Alpen light bars count as your b choice. I'll get back to you with more ideas....I'm late for work, oops!

4. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Fruit? Bananas and apples in partic. No prep needed!!

5. Ardzgrly88

Ardzgrly88 Well-Known Member

I always take a tub of grapes with me for a snack in the afternoons at work.

6. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

I take in my bag the following with a plastic spoon/fork if I'm gonna be out all day/away from usual office

Pineapple
    Banana
    Clementines
    20 almonds in a screw pot
    Cottage cheese
    Yoghurt

Combination of a couple of bits is filling! I ate my yog at train station yesterday standing! Plastic bag and spoon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app