SW Friendly Food to take on Holiday?

Anti222

Hello all! I'm going on holiday to Center Parcs on Friday for a week and we're staying in the hotel so we won't be self-catering as there is no proper kitchen to cook food in or a decent sized fridge to store it in. I'm therefore wondering if anyone can suggest some food that we can take with us that is SW friendly so that at least for breakfast and lunch it's easy to stay on plan please? I don't fancy paying their prices for breakfast every day so it would be much better if I can take some things with me. All I've managed to come up with so far is:-

Alpen Light bars
Fruit (bananas, apples, satsumas etc. No berries as they'll go off too quickly)
Ryvita (no idea what I'd put on it though!)
Ryvita minis
Weetabix and milk (hopefully the little fridge is big enough to fit milk in)

Absolutely no idea what I could take for lunch. I don't really want to spend too much at their supermarket as it's all overpriced so I need some ideas for things I could take that don't need to go in the fridge. (I hate canned fish by the way so tuna, sardines etc. won't work :) )

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you come up with!

Excellent ideas! Thanks! I completely forgot about Mugshots and the porridge didn't even occur to me :)

What about little one portion Nutella & philli light for your Nutella? ?

We always take cereal milk etc with us. Fridge is big enough for few staples in the hotel

Pre weighed baggies of cereal & milk of choice be good!

I love centre parcs.. always come home lighter lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! That's good to hear RebekahR! I was worried that I'd have a gain after a week there but considering all the exercise I'll be doing (loads of swimming and walking planned) and the healthy breakfasts and lunches I might be pleasantly surprised! I've never been before so your advice on the fridge is greatly appreciated. I'll take some milk. Good idea about the Nutella. Not a huge fan of the stuff myself but my OH likes it so might get some of that for him and some Philly for me :)

Think I'll take a jar of gerkhins along for company too :D

Back