Extra Easy Days SW from home Help

Alyce

Morning Ladies and Gents

I've started slimming worlds for the third and last time now. Before i was a wizz at it, and knew how to eat and loose.
This time around i'm doing it solo from home with the help of you lovely lot on mini mins.

In the past ive lost 5lbs in my first week, then a nice steady lose each week after.
I started again on Monday - but i did something this morning which i know i should never do - i got on the scales!!!!! its showing a tiny 2lb loss :(
I know im only 5 days in, and should WI until Monday, i just couldn’t help it.
Im doing EE, and this is my food diary for the week:

Monday: wasn’t fully SW as i didn’t have all the makings in :(
Breakfast:Toast
Lunch: Ham Salad with new pots
Dinner: home mad lasagna (small portion)
Syns: 17.5

Pretty crap!!
Tuesday:
Breakfast Bacon on WW brown (HEXB)
Lunch: SW quiche, new pots, salad.
Dinner: Chicken roast with LOTS of Veggies
LOOOADS of water, coffee (HEXA Skimmed milk)
Syns:14

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Home made pot rosti, with Scrabbled eggs and mushrooms.
Lunch:SW quiche, new pots and salad - loads of beetroot (nommy)
Dinner: Gammon with New pots and Baked Beans(HEXB)
LOOOADS of water, coffee (HEXA Skimmed milk)
Syns:15

Thursday:
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs on Toast (HEXB)
Lunch: Ham Salad again loads of beetroot!
Dinner: Oven cooked steak with SW Chips and Broccoli
Lots of Water, coffee (HEXA Skimmed Milk)

Friday:
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Baked Beans, Mushrooms and WW Bread (HEXB0
Lunch: Ham Salad with beetroot (love the stuff!!!)
Dinner: SW Fish and Chips with Baked Beans and Salad
(Coffee - HEXA for skimmed milk and lots of water again)

That’s it so far!

I know it’s not been 100% but how does it look to you guys?

Feeling a tad disheartened about it all.
Probably doesn’t help that its been star week for the last ten days :(
xx

It looks pretty good. However a few meals are missing the important 1/3 superfree. A couple of breakfast for example have no tomatoes / mushrooms / fruit with them also baked beans are only a free food not superfree =)

It looks like you're using your healthy extras well and keeping hydrated so that's all good.

As you said yourself you shouldn't weigh before WI, our bodys play tricks on us and fluctuate a lot during the week, so it is important to only weigh once a week at the same time. Saying that, a supoosed 2lb weight loss so far is brilliant! Definitely not something to be sniffed at =), we're supposed to lose between 1-2 a week. So you're absolutely on track!

Good luck with everything, i hope it goes well for you =)

Thank you midnightprincess, its good to get all the worries and frustrations out in the open. In the process of writing up the meal menus for the week ahead, may be little easier as im off work so i can cook up lots of superfree meals.
Going to try use as little syns as possible as its my birthday on Wednesday and i'm away Thursday Friday.

xx

You *already know* you shouldn't be looking at the scales, they may bear no resemblance whatsoever with what you WI as on different scales in another 2 days :confused: Besides, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with losing 2lb, even in your first week.

As for the food like Princess says theres quite a lot of meals with no superfree in (Tue breakfast, Wednesday dinner, Thursday breakfast).

I'm not sure what's going on at dinner on Wednesday, there's no superfree but also what is it you're HEXing? :confused: The meat? If so it's a Green day so you've got 2 more HEXes to spend. If it's EE theres nothing there I can see needs HEXing, but you need to put superfree in it.

Anyway no major probs and Im sure all will be well at WI - put the bladdy scales away! :rolleyes:

You *already know* you shouldn't be looking at the scales, they may bear no resemblance whatsoever with what you WI as on different scales in another 2 days :confused: Besides, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with losing 2lb, even in your first week.

As for the food like Princess says theres quite a lot of meals with no superfree in (Tue breakfast, Wednesday dinner, Thursday breakfast).

I'm not sure what's going on at dinner on Wednesday, there's no superfree but also what is it you're HEXing? :confused: The meat? If so it's a Green day so you've got 2 more HEXes to spend. If it's EE theres nothing there I can see needs HEXing, but you need to put superfree in it.

Anyway no major probs and Im sure all will be well at WI - put the bladdy scales away! :rolleyes:

ermintrude, looking back i've always stuggled with EE, i think from tomorrow i'm heading back to red days, and only use EE on days that i have total control of meal i have (not so much this week :().

Thank you for your words of wisdom! I defo need to re read my books :) xx

You need to stop stressing, 2lbs is good, at least its going down, and you may find its more on WI day. Some people don't lose anything on 1st week too, so honestly don't worry.

Also don't weigh inbetween you will just stress yourself out and might fall off the wagon!

Your meals look ok except for the lack of superfree. I was going to suggest red to you based on what you eat as you are like me and like your meat by the looks of it and that goes well with red.

Good luck and hope you do it this time xx

Back