SW group member convert to online

Sio

I was a group member for a year but didn't get a whole lot out of the classes. I made it to target and maintained for about a year but have put on about half a stone. I don't want to go back to the classes but want to use the syn calculator and daily dairy, app etc...

So, can I convert my group membership to online, that way after 4lb it would be free as within target range

or do I have to

Begin a new online membership and lose 7lb to get back to target?

sorry I have no idea, the only help I get is on here.

I was a group member for a year but didn't get a whole lot out of the classes. I made it to target and maintained for about a year but have put on about half a stone. I don't want to go back to the classes but want to use the syn calculator and daily dairy, app etc...

So, can I convert my group membership to online, that way after 4lb it would be free as within target range

or do I have to

Begin a new online membership and lose 7lb to get back to target?

Nope. It's not free online when at target. You still have to pay.

Nope. It's not free online when at target. You still have to pay.

Thanks, that's good to know. It does seem a bit unfair on people who can't get to group though.

Looks like I'll be relying on all you for help, prepare for questions!

Thanks, that's good to know. It does seem a bit unfair on people who can't get to group though.

Looks like I'll be relying on all you for help, prepare for questions!

But how could you prove you are at target? It is a shame and a bit unfair but I doubt they could do it any other way.

it couldnt really be free at target online. i have over 10 stone to loose so if it was free at target i could theoretically put in a fake weight be at target in a few weeks then just use it for free until i lost weight. i couldnt be managed as it would be down to honesty of peoples character!! xxx

Back