1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW - Healthy Extra B

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by just1tanya, 16 May 2014 Social URL.

1. just1tanya

just1tanya New Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi

Its been 18 months since I last did SW and this week I made the decision to rejoin. My weigh-ins are on Mondays.

I was recently told by my doctor that I need to cut out wheat (along with some other foods) from my diet

I'm really struggling with the HEXB and whilst I will discuss this with my consultant on Monday (she was not there when I joined this week) does anybody else have this issue? any recommendations on what I can have I've been using the dried fruit and some nuts/seeds that are in the book?

Thanks in advance
    Tanya

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There are lots of wheat free option, have you had a look at the extended lists online and the lists in the free branded foods book? What about gluten/wheat free bread and cereals? Stewed and canned fruits as well as dried? I like DS white ciabatta rolls and the Bfree gluten free multigrain wraps are a HEB :)

4. just1tanya

just1tanya New Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you! I found the DS ciabatta rolls in my local Morrisons - none in Sainsburys though :-(

Will keep an eye out for the Bfree wraps too.

5. clarantino

clarantino New Member

What is DS ciabatta rolls? What does the DS stand for?

6. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Red/EE
    Dietary Specials

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.