SW - Healthy Extra B

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by just1tanya, 16 May 2014.

1. just1tanya

just1tanya New Member

Its been 18 months since I last did SW and this week I made the decision to rejoin. My weigh-ins are on Mondays.

I was recently told by my doctor that I need to cut out wheat (along with some other foods) from my diet

I'm really struggling with the HEXB and whilst I will discuss this with my consultant on Monday (she was not there when I joined this week) does anybody else have this issue? any recommendations on what I can have I've been using the dried fruit and some nuts/seeds that are in the book?

Thanks in advance
  2. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

There are lots of wheat free option, have you had a look at the extended lists online and the lists in the free branded foods book? What about gluten/wheat free bread and cereals? Stewed and canned fruits as well as dried? I like DS white ciabatta rolls and the Bfree gluten free multigrain wraps are a HEB :)
  3. just1tanya

just1tanya New Member

Thank you! I found the DS ciabatta rolls in my local Morrisons - none in Sainsburys though :-(

Will keep an eye out for the Bfree wraps too.
  4. clarantino

clarantino New Member

What is DS ciabatta rolls? What does the DS stand for?
  5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

Dietary Specials