sw @home

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i was just curious as to how people who do sw from home on their own scales have access to password for website and purchase the hi -fi bars .

I do SW alone at home. Purchased the 2009 SW Food Directory and get all the info I need from that and this website. Never tried Hi-Fi bars.

I do SW from home now too-although my Dr is looking in to referring me to classes, yay!! A friend of mine gave me the starter pack, but other than that I only really have this forum for help. I'm looking in to buying the directory and some recipe books, but I may hold off and see if my Dr can refer me. Sorry, doesn't help you much at all does it?! :( Do you know anyone who is going to classes who could get you the hi-fi bars or some books??

I do mine completely from home. I bought the 2009 edition of the slimming world book as an e book from ebay, only cost a few pounds. I also got my hi fi bars from there too lol! I use this site

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to get scan bran from holland and barret
when I was able to get to classes I used to get hifi bars for a friend that couldnt
as for the password - not sure there is a way of getting it without classes

I've seen scanbran in Waitrose (when I was seeing how the other half live!)

I'm a go it aloner and although dont have access to website (apart from the general public bit), I have a Mum and MIL that go to classes that I call upon regularly and of course you lovely people on here!
As for the Hi-fi bars, if Im feeling flush, I ask MIL to get some for me!

I do bodyoptimise online - all of the info is online, but there is no access to HiFi bars (I only heard about them on this forum). I use this forum as support, in place of the group meetings.

As for scan bran you can get it from Holland and Barrats health food store. It is about £1.40 or so I think. I ahve only ever got the hi fi bars once, I got the chocolate and orange ones. They were yummy. However I usually buy Alpen light and have two. They are cheaper and are easier to get hold of. The flavours are nice too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please DO NOT offer suggestions on how people can get the SW password without paying for classes. SW monitor this forum regularly and really clamp down on any passing on of the password or a means to get it.

There have been several posts the past day or so suggesting how to access the SW site without joining, if anyone has any issues with this please PM me or any of the Minims Admin Team

Starlight

Back