Green Days SW, insanity and deployment

Thanks so much, it's taken a long time for me to get here. Was always big and with a bmi of around 40, I decided enough was enough. Never ever thought I could get past 13st and maintain under ( used to be over 16st ) but last year something clicked. It really is about diet and exercise lol. All these nutritionists are actually right! Lol! Now just to keep on maintaining lol... :/ xxx

I'm the same although my biggest was 13 stone. I felt tired and bleurgh. I got down to 8 1/2 stone in 2012 but didn't do any exercise. Once I joined the gym and toned up I went up to 9 1/2. I just haven't maintained my eating or exercise very well and its crept back up to 11 stone in December so I thought I better nip it in the bud before I got too big. Down to 10st 6lb as I've been faffing far too much.
I KNOW I feel so much better when I eat well and exercise daily I just can't seem to persuade the rest of my body to join in and do it haha.
What I really need is a kick up the arse haha x

The only issue I have now as a former fatty is that I find it hard being sympathetic to anyone who complains about their weight but don't do anything to change it!! Or say they have tried and can't! BS! we get fat coz we eat junk and do nothing.
Or people who cheat and get gastric bands without making the effort ro really try first.
Imps didn't come suck the fat outta me whilst I slept I worked damn hard to lose weight so so can everybody else!!
Tangent over haha :)

I'm the same although my biggest was 13 stone. I felt tired and bleurgh. I got down to 8 1/2 stone in 2012 but didn't do any exercise. Once I joined the gym and toned up I went up to 9 1/2. I just haven't maintained my eating or exercise very well and its crept back up to 11 stone in December so I thought I better nip it in the bud before I got too big. Down to 10st 6lb as I've been faffing far too much.
I KNOW I feel so much better when I eat well and exercise daily I just can't seem to persuade the rest of my body to join in and do it haha.
What I really need is a kick up the arse haha x

You've done so well. It's hard to get going but once we do there's no stopping us! Xxx

The only issue I have now as a former fatty is that I find it hard being sympathetic to anyone who complains about their weight but don't do anything to change it!! Or say they have tried and can't! BS! we get fat coz we eat junk and do nothing.
Or people who cheat and get gastric bands without making the effort ro really try first.
Imps didn't come suck the fat outta me whilst I slept I worked damn hard to lose weight so so can everybody else!!
Tangent over haha :)

I do feel your pain, it's only after I done it, I do genuinely feel anyone can but maintenance is a whole other ball game. It's such a fine line between losing and gaining. I gave myself a cushion 9.3 - 9.7 and hover between 9st 0.5lbs and 9.2 but I now wanna taste the 8s but am not really ready to put that extra effort in to push to lose weight again... Insanity demands food lol... Well see how I feel in a fortnight. Xxx

Back