SW inspirational bracelet, help needed!

SaskiaPipo

Hi!
I am looking into ways to remind myself about taking the right choices when it comes to food, and remembered the rubber bracelets that some people wear on their wrist with slogans such as WWJD and similar. I like making friendship-bracelets with names on, and thought that I could make a SW one which I would wear on my right wrist, so that I will see it everytime I reach for food ;)

But I am having problems deciding what to put on it. Does anyone have any ideas? It must be max 7 characters long (including spaces), and could be either a word or a cool sounding slogan. I have thought of "CONTROL", as that will remind me that I am in control of what goes into my body, but that might cause some strange questions from others. Any similar or completely different ideas deeply appreciated!

I promise to show the end result when I have made it!

How about TARGET, whenever you reach for the wrong types of food it will remind you it will take longer to reach target and once you get there it will encourage you to stay there.

What about CHOOSE, to remind you of the quote 'Losing weight is hard. Being fat is hard. Choose your hard.'

Or CHOICE, to remind you that whatever you are reaching for, it's your choice whether to eat it or go over your syns. Even better, it helps to give you a little 'yey! well done!' if you are making a healthier choice.

How about HUNGRY? that way you will think if you really need whatever you are reaching for or a simple WHY? Why are you reaching into that cupboard / fridge?

Did you decide on anything? Some great suggestions on here so far.

Thanks for all the great ideas! I think I'll be making two, one saying CHOICE which will go on my right arm to remind me that I choose what goes into my mouth. The other one will either be CONTROL or SUCCESS. At the moment I am leaning toward SUCCESS, as that will be my goal, or even TARGET, as someone here suggested. I should hopefully get the embroidery threads to make these soon, and will show you the finished products :)

Back