SW is the BEST!!! :)

sheepy19

I've done calorie counting, weight watchers, exante, dukan diet and slimfast. Finally found slimming world and I've never lost weight so quickly of felt so undeprived! I'm still able to eat chips (healthy ones of course) and I've lost 14lbs in under 3 weeks!
Anyone thinking about joining, do!

ive just started today and not sure really what im doing , or this website which i just started 30 mins ago, lol, but glad to see it works, there is hope for me yet :)

I've done calorie counting, weight watchers, exante, dukan diet and slimfast. Finally found slimming world and I've never lost weight so quickly of felt so undeprived! I'm still able to eat chips (healthy ones of course) and I've lost 14lbs in under 3 weeks!
Anyone thinking about joining, do!
HEAR HEAR:D

Yay for SW! I bounce back and forth between SW and WW but I always come back to SW because it is one I can sustain for life. It's easy to follow, generous and delicious food and healthy. It's almost too good to be true! Short of making chocolate calorie free it's the easiest way to lose weight!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've done WW before and I did lose successfully, but I find SW a lot better as I don't see as a "diet", more of a healthy way of living? I eat lots of fruit and veg now. I treat choc (which I love) as a treat and only have it now and again when I fancy it - As long as I syn it!! I write down everything I have now and one day a couple of weeks ago, i'd eaten 1 boiled sweet and 3 quality street size chocs (2 syns each) totalling 7 syns!!! I kicked myself because I thought that those syns could've been used a lot more wisely!! I find writing things down really help as before those chocs and sweet wouldn't have bothered me? SW has also curbed my bread and cheese too, as used to eat alot of it! x

SW is definitely a way of life and not a diet. Since I've been maintaining I have just carried on with the plan and upped my HEs, I feel like I carry this on forever and keep the weight off!

Well done on your weight loss so far! Keep it up!

Back