SW Lasagne

MissShiraz

Please could someone post a recipe for a lasagne, i haven't had one in years and cannot find one in my SW mags.

Many thanks

x

if you click on my siggy and go to my blog. On the recipes section there is one title Yummy Beef Lasagne. It is really good and low in syns.

Hi, Just had a look at your website - some of the recipes look amazing. Are all the syns for an extra easy day? Not quite got to grips with that yet

thanks

Britmum if I thinly slice the sweet potatoes, do you think I can get away with not roasting it first? Thanks :D

Julesyr - I tend to just do extra easy, so yes the syns is for EE unless otherwise stated.

Honeyoc, I would think it will be fine if you thinly slice the sweet potato, it doesn't take long to cook the lasagne though once in the oven, as the mince will already be cooked. So I am not sure. It definately gives it a lovely flavour when roasting it.

if you click on my siggy and go to my blog. On the recipes section there is one title Yummy Beef Lasagne. It is really good and low in syns.

Just been looking at your reciepes they look amazing gonna make lasange tomorrow thanx :D

Back