SW Mummies! 2010

Hi, I have a 6 and a half month old and started slimming world about 3 months ago and so far lost a stone. Is there any one interested in joining a team of mummies?

Great idea!

I'm a mummy of 2 and pregnant with my third. I'm re-joining group next week but on plan at the mo.

I lost 2 stone before becoming pregnant this time around and have so far put it all back on again but trying to limit further damage! ;)

Another one here who would be interested. I just rejoined SW 3 weeks ago. I had previously lost over 4st the first time round, before becoming pregnant with no. 2. Gained about 2st back, and need to get it off for good!

Ill join :) I have 2 babies, well they are my babies but they are 3 and 4 lol I have a fair bit to loose!

I will join, I have a 3 year old who is still my baby :D, I also have a 12 year old but she doesn't count lol

:D Me too! I am a mummie of 1 little girl who is 3 and a half... I will join in xx

Hi, I have two kids a 4yr old girl and a 14 month old boy. I lost 4st after having my daughter but put it all back on again during my pregnancy. I rejoined SW in Aug 09 and have lost 3st13lbs so far (it was 4st 1lb but I gained a bit over the summer). I am hoping to have my 5st award by christmas.

I will join too, I have 2 babies aged 3 and 6!
I lost 4lb last week but Ive put on a pound this week its been star week tho, so Im not counting!

Emma 14th Oct is also my birthday but I will be 40!

Since January of this year Ive lost 2 and a half stone, I would like to shift another stone, weigh about 11 st I would be happy with that.

Good luck everyone

I would love to join!! My baby boy is 20 weeks today and I also have a 4 year old girl. Have been doing SW since he was 3 weeks old and have lost just over a stone and a half! Still got plenty more to lose though :sigh:

Back