SW newbie - Hi all!!

pixislim

Thought I would pop in and say Hi. I have been browsing for a couple of days, but thiught I might join in the chat. I have been doing SW for about a month now. Have lost 2kg but my loss is slowing down a lot. Thought it was due to too many syns, I tend to be closer to 15 most days.

Anyway,
TTFN

:-D

Hi and welcome, well done on the weight loss, are you following the plan from home or going to classes?,I had my first class last Thursday, but dont start the actual diet until tomorrow.... Xx

I have been doing it from home. I thought I would try it like that before joining a class as I work full time and have a six year old. Between her classes, my work and hobbies I can't see where I would fit it in!!!

Good luck with you first class. And I am sure the lbs will drop off. Everyone I have spoken to about SW says it is really good.

Rgds
Debbi

Oh, I need to amend that loss. Did way better this week than I should have. Down 3.5kg alk together. Woohoo :-D

Hi and welcome. When I did SW we were told to have max of 70 syns a week.

Why not start a food diary thread in the SW section for support and advice

Irene xx

Thanks Irene. I have been doing the online diary on the SW site. Thanks for the tip of 70 a week. That means 10 a day. I will need to plan better I think.

Debbi

Good luck, I only started in mid May so about 8/9 weeks in (I think, still too early for maths!!) but really enjoying it. 2kgs, isn't that about 4.5 lbs? (again with the maths...) that's really good- even when it slows down for a week, I always just think 'if I wasn't coming to SW and I wasn't aware of what I weighed I probably wouldn't notice a lbs on or off', but so long as you're losing over each month then you're going to get to goal. That's the way I see it anyway :)

Thanks Aston. I am determined to do it this time. I usually loose about 4kg (9lbs?), and then turn into pacman and eat my way back up again. Trouble is beacause I am podgy rather than very overweight, loads of people always say "Oh, you don't need to loose weight. You'll be too thin."

Anyway rambling again. Thanks.

Hi and welcome to this wonderful community filled with lots of fabulous people. :)

Good Luck!!! I'm just starting today - can't wait to see my first weight loss! Sick of seeing the scales rising! So depressing!
I'm turning 34 soon and i'd love to be at my goal weight by my 35th birthday. Gives me a bit over a year to lose 75lb. I'm gonna try my butt off!

Back