SW Newbie on the block

MsMuppet

hi everyone :D

just stumbled upon this forum whilst searching for the famous SW weetabix cake recipe and all i can say is WOW ! what a brill place :clap:

i've been doing WW for the last couple of months but i'm getting pretty sick and tired of counting all of those damn points all day long :rolleyes: .....sooooooo i thought i'd go back to the SW plan as it's easier to manage than WW.

i won't be using the latest plan but i've still got quite a few books from a few years back when i first tried SW, so i'll be using those instead ;) i've managed to lose 10ibs so far but i've still gotta loooooong way to go, so i think i'm gonna be around for quite a while, hehe ! :giggle:

looking forward to getting to know you all.

MsMuppet
x

Hi and Welcome to Minimins :)
Great isn't it. I stumbled across it whilst doing a search for a recipe too.
Be warned this place is addictive......lol

welcome to the forum and good luck with your losses!

Hello MsMuppet!

Welcome to Minimins - it's the most useful, and distracting site.

I saw you live in Germany, whereabouts do you live? I lived in Germany for a year a few years ago and tried to Weight Watchers on my own. I failed, miserably...developed a taste for beer and 'wurst'.

Good luck on your SW journey!

Kirsty x

:welcome2: to the forums MsMuppet, I too found this placce by chance and have been here ever since, they can't get rid of me :p Haha! Its fabulous on here, everyone is so nice and supportive, its nice to have somewhere to come for encouragement and non judgemental opinions and advice.
Well done on losing those 10lbs too - I've got 4st in total to lose so I'll be around here for a while as well - I'm looking forward to chatting with you and hearing of your losses. Good luck! :) X

thanks again everyone ! :thankyou:

@Kirsty I live in Düren which is situated between Cologne and Aachen ....i know what you mean about the wurst and bier, hun...i have the same problem :whistle: :D

@MissMango thanks for the encouragement :) ...i still can't get my head round the fact that i'm allowed to eat so much on this plan ! i have to keep reminding myself to eat rather than NOT to eat lol

xx

Heya hun
First of all, well done on loosing 10lbs, thats great!! :)
Good luck on the rest of your journey x

hello and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and guidance available.

Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back