SW newbie!

Bubbles1

Hi all,
I just plugged up the courage to post in the intros section today, after starting the plan two weeks ago, and thought I'd come and say hello here. Hello!

First time I've tried SW, and I'm loving it so far. OH just made me a homemade bacon cheeseburger for my tea - I used extra lean mince, cut the rind off the bacon and saved two healthy extras for the bread roll and cheese. Wow, it was amazing - I'm stuffed! Can't believe it was 'allowed', and only 1.5 Syns (for the ketchup). :D

Two weigh-ins so far, and I've lost 7lb so very pleased and determined to keep it up.

I have one question, hope you don't mind. How many HEAs and HEBs do people have to keep the loss going - 2 of each every day, or only 1 HEA? Can you have 2 of each whatever colour day you're doing?

Thanks so much,

Bubbles x

Hiya Bubbles

Welcome and well done

I do Extra Easy days so I only have 1 hea and 1 heb.

You can have 2 a's and 2 b's of you are doing original and green days..But only one of each on EE.
I don't miss the 2 at all...I found I was eating them because they were there..Now I have changed to EE and am only having the 2 he's and I have dropped my syns to 10 a day.
I lost 3.5lb this week....Thats the most i've lost since my first 2 weeks...

See how you go having the 2 he's...You may find you don't need them...But they are there to have

Compared to me you are an old hand at this.

Let us newbies together fight the good fight and get rid of the flab!!! :D

Back