SW newbie!!!

-coco-

Hello everybody!

Yet another Slimming World newbie here. I have been following your posts & I am looking forward to becoming a member of the SW 'family'! :)

It will be fun to join in with the chitchat on the forum & meet some new friends.

C

Hi. I am new to this whole site so still trying to figure out how the hell to find my way around. I started SW last Monday. I have done it before and lost 2 stone but need to get back on it for my wedding in June. Looking forward to getting some support and sharing stories!

Welcome to you all and good luck with the weight loss.

gandticeandaslice said:
Hello there.
I'm also new to this forum today.
I (re!)started SW on Monday.
Good luck!

Hi & thanks for your post! Good luck to you too. We'll have to get in the Monday weigh in forum next week. I'm on ur wavelength with the g & t - may have to start on the slimline from this point forward!!!

mojo79 said:
Hi. I am new to this whole site so still trying to figure out how the hell to find my way around. I started SW last Monday. I have done it before and lost 2 stone but need to get back on it for my wedding in June. Looking forward to getting some support and sharing stories!

Thanks for your post.....WOW a wedding! Fab.....Lots to look forward to then. How exciting! Us newbies will have to muddle through together......

siobhan:) said:
hi, im a newbie here and at sw...in second week now! tryin 2 find syns 4 nandos as i work there so really need 2 no!! xox

Hi Siobhan,
Good luck on the weight loss journey & thankyou v much for ur post. What dishes u interested re. Nandos? Must be v difficult workin in a restaurant and not devouring everything in sight!! Well done u for starting SW, that's brilliant. Sure u will do fantastically!

c

Hey, I've just signed up tonight. I had my very first Slimming World class last Wednesday night (12th Jan) and started the programme the following day. Fingers crossed!

hi, im a newbie here and at sw...in second week now! tryin 2 find syns 4 nandos as i work there so really need 2 no!! xox

Hey Welcome and good luck honey!! with ya on the nandos I have a bit of an obsession with it so hopefully it's not too bad syn wise!! yum yum!! how ya finding it so far??

Mwah Maz Xx : )

lolacola said:
Hey, I've just signed up tonight. I had my very first Slimming World class last Wednesday night (12th Jan) and started the programme the following day. Fingers crossed!

Hi lolacola (yet another cool name),
All the best for your first weigh in this week. SW is such a great plan, I'm loving it so far. Who'd have thought dieting could be such good fun?!?!

c

Back