SW newbie!!

hana84

S: 16st4.5lb C: 14st5.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 1st13lb(11.82%)
Hello everyone!!

I joined sw last night!!

I have seen some fantastic weightloss results with sw so cant wait to see my own!!

Little bit about me.

I am Hannah, I am nearly 28 ( this friday) I am married and mum to four kids aged 11, 6,5 and 19mths. I don't work atm, hubby does. So am a sahm. I actually lost weight while pregnant. But since having him I have just become quiet lazy in eatting. I eat junk late and snack in the day when im in the house.

So have taken the steps now to be a slimmer healther mum and wife. So joined slimming world and going back to the gym ( aiming for 3 nights per week) and getting out in the day more so im not in and snacking. So going for walks ( when its nicer), going to baby group with baby, shopping, etc.

So thats me.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MinkyDinky

Holiday Countdown!
S: 20st7lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26 Loss: 8st4lb(40.42%)
Hey Hannah :) congrats on choosing SW to help you with shifting, it is an amazing healthy eating plan and I would always recommend it (so much so my little mother has just started doing it and she lost 4 n 1/4 lbs in the first week!)
Goof luck chick n if you need help this forum will be your new best friend :D
Xx

hana84

S: 16st4.5lb C: 14st5.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 1st13lb(11.82%)
thanks girls.

Its been going well so far. second WI last night and I lost 3.5 so total 6lbs

ellen83

Silver Member
S: 23st0lb C: 17st1lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 5st13lb(25.78%)
Hi, I'm also a sahm doing sw, but just have the 2 boys, my eldest is 3 next week and my youngest is 10 months. I'm on a mission to lose weight for our wedding next year!

vicki82

I'm totally new by like 5 mins :) I'm following SW also but not attending class and exercising regular! Good luck everyone xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

MrsCurran

S: 19st0lb C: 18st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 47.7 Loss: 0st5lb(1.88%)
welcome and GL!