SW newbie!!

hana84

Hello everyone!!

I joined sw last night!!

I have seen some fantastic weightloss results with sw so cant wait to see my own!!

Little bit about me.

I am Hannah, I am nearly 28 ( this friday) I am married and mum to four kids aged 11, 6,5 and 19mths. I don't work atm, hubby does. So am a sahm. I actually lost weight while pregnant. But since having him I have just become quiet lazy in eatting. I eat junk late and snack in the day when im in the house.

So have taken the steps now to be a slimmer healther mum and wife. So joined slimming world and going back to the gym ( aiming for 3 nights per week) and getting out in the day more so im not in and snacking. So going for walks ( when its nicer), going to baby group with baby, shopping, etc.

So thats me.

Hey Hannah :) congrats on choosing SW to help you with shifting, it is an amazing healthy eating plan and I would always recommend it (so much so my little mother has just started doing it and she lost 4 n 1/4 lbs in the first week!)
Goof luck chick n if you need help this forum will be your new best friend :D
Xx

Hi, I'm also a sahm doing sw, but just have the 2 boys, my eldest is 3 next week and my youngest is 10 months. I'm on a mission to lose weight for our wedding next year!

I'm totally new by like 5 mins :) I'm following SW also but not attending class and exercising regular! Good luck everyone xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back