SW Newbie

The first bit is always the hardest though isn't it?!

I have got about 8 st to lose too (first weigh in last week, so only lost 2lb so far). Maybe we could cheer each other up along the way :)

Sounds good raspberry cupcake! Must admit the hardest thing was going to the first session, but was then relieved that I wan't the biggest, and that there were people there who had been my size but had now lost between 5-7 stone :)

Well done for that amount of weight lost! I bet you feel so much better already :) I also agree, first class was the hardest! Good luck :)

There is something really inspiring about other people managing to meet the same goals isn't there? I find it really frustrating when the majority of slimming club adverts feature people who have met their 1 or 2 st weight loss goals. It's not that I think their weight loss journey was any easier, it's just that i can't identify with it myself. I wish they tried a bit harder to feature some bigger losers too. I guess maybe they are fewer though?!

Anyway, rant over lol! We can do this, just like the other people in your class are doing it! Goodbye extra weight :)

Back