1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

SW Newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ~~Tracie~~, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Well-Known Member

HI everyone, I've decided to join SW this week after having to come of the Cambridge Diet due to doctors orders :(

I've got my old books from about 18 months ago and just wanted to check that it's still 2hex a and 2 b.

I won't be seeing my councillor 'till the end of the week and want to get started now while i'm motivated.

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kateyb

kateyb NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME

:) hi tracie, welcome to the forum, yes still 2 a' and 2 b's if your doing red or green.. only 1 a and 1 b if your doing the extra easy. think if your joining a class this week maybe it would be best if you follow the red or green until the leader can explain extra easy to you. I would try, but, to be honest, would probably end up confusing the life out of you;) have a good week, look forward to reading your posts. x

~~Tracie~~ likes this.
  4. klairbear

klairbear Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum :p

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Welcome back! You'll soon be losing well again. I would do Red or green until you get back too, if you found them a faff in the past then you are going to love Extra Easy!

6. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome!

I am new too and have found this forum to be really helpful and useful with my your questions and queries!

7. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone :)

I've emailed my old councilor, hopefully classes are still on a Thursday, I'm busy with a couple of day trips and promised my son I'll take him to see Night at the Museum 2 this week being half term:p