1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ~~Tracie~~, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Full Member

HI everyone, I've decided to join SW this week after having to come of the Cambridge Diet due to doctors orders :(

I've got my old books from about 18 months ago and just wanted to check that it's still 2hex a and 2 b.

I won't be seeing my councillor 'till the end of the week and want to get started now while i'm motivated.

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kateyb

kateyb NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME

:) hi tracie, welcome to the forum, yes still 2 a' and 2 b's if your doing red or green.. only 1 a and 1 b if your doing the extra easy. think if your joining a class this week maybe it would be best if you follow the red or green until the leader can explain extra easy to you. I would try, but, to be honest, would probably end up confusing the life out of you;) have a good week, look forward to reading your posts. x

~~Tracie~~ likes this.
  4. klairbear

klairbear Full Member

welcome to the forum :p

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Welcome back! You'll soon be losing well again. I would do Red or green until you get back too, if you found them a faff in the past then you are going to love Extra Easy!

6. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Hello and welcome!

I am new too and have found this forum to be really helpful and useful with my your questions and queries!

7. ~~Tracie~~

~~Tracie~~ Full Member

Thanks everyone :)

I've emailed my old councilor, hopefully classes are still on a Thursday, I'm busy with a couple of day trips and promised my son I'll take him to see Night at the Museum 2 this week being half term:p