SW Online

Tigereyze

Hi

I am just about to start SW but live in Spain and only have the old books. Know knothing about Extra Easy. Am I better doing Extra Easy and, if so, should I sign up to the SW online site?

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to Minimins. You will find loads of support here. You will also find loads of different opinions about which plan to follow so it depends on you and what you like eating. I had never done SW before and have mostly done EE with the occasional green day thrown in (because you get more healthy extras). I love the EE plan but for some people, they find that red or green work better for them.

I would recommend signing up online anyway, because then you have all the details and can choose from there. I also find the prompt to weigh in really helpful and has kept me going. Not that I ever forget when my weigh in day is but it keeps me focused and it is great seeing the graphs and the little 'stickers' that you get online.

Anyway, whatever you decide - good luck.

Gail x

I'm currently doing Extra Easy online. It gives you easy access to syn values and receipies, and I too find the prompt to weigh in has kept me focused, along with seeing the graph of weight loss.

Back