SW Pancakes recipe plz!

Does anyone know how to make SW pancakes.....im really fancying some pancakes tomorrow but only if I can find a SW friendly recipe! Thanks guys!

Katherine xxx:cool:

If you go to the recipe section (back a page, and up the top) you can 'search this forum' (button top right corner).

You should fairly easily find my recipe for 'syn free pancakes'

Hope you enjoy them :D

They are gorgeous I am going to have them for brekkie tomorrow with banana, strawberries yoghurt and honey - can't wait!!

Not only are they rally good, but they are also very little effort. I introduced these to my SW class by cooking them as a 'live' demo. In the time it took for the fry pan to heat, I had the egg separated, the whites whisked (adding sweetner) and the yolk broken (with the vanilla), once mixed together, the pan was hot and off we went.

Gather your stuff together first, and I would be surprised if you don't make a second 'just to check if they were really nice' lol ...

I finally got round to trying these yesterday and they were brilliant - so I take back what I said before!! My Mum thinks if somethinghasn't got sugar or butter or oil in it then it wont taste nice but she begrudgingly agreed! Lovely.

I finally got round to trying these yesterday and they were brilliant - so I take back what I said before!! My Mum thinks if somethinghasn't got sugar or butter or oil in it then it wont taste nice but she begrudgingly agreed! Lovely.

I am really glad you enjoyed them. :D Remember that they are superfree - so anyday, anytime you fancy, they can take the edge off wanting something naughty ;)

I am really glad you enjoyed them. :D Remember that they are superfree - so anyday, anytime you fancy, they can take the edge off wanting something naughty ;)

yay!!! Didnt realise they counted as super-free.. Thats great, i was starting to worry about eating too many! ..

just to double check, i can eat as much sweetner as i like right?? i doubt myself somtimes LOL x

Super free pancakes...wonderful, I'm off to find the recipe, thank you.

Back