SW panic - going to Nando's...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jo2011, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Jo2011

Jo2011 Member

Hi, am new on mm's today. I am on SW and doing okay but I'm going to Nando's tonight for the first time. Might be the only person on the planet that's not been to Nando's yet?!
    Anybody know what's good to have on extra easy? Any advice appreciated....Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Liannemc

Liannemc Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jo i've just started so can't really give advice but you should try posting this in the SW forum - you'd probably get some great advice from all the SW experts :)

4. BeccaBell

BeccaBell Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    1/4 (or 1/2) a chicken, take the skin off, spicy rice and corn on the cob. Most SWers take the chicken as free, rice as 1.5 syns and the corn is free.
    Its probably the best place out to eat as its all so simple! Chips are a no :-( but you can have the fat free frozen yog at about 3 syns. If you go to the SW board and find the Eating out forum there is loads on Nandos in more detail.
    Enjoy, I totally love it and I'm off there tomorrow night!
    Bx

5. Jo2011

Jo2011 Member

I did look on SW website, but at the syns online part and not the forum - duh!
    Will have a look, thankyou....Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. BeccaBell

BeccaBell Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The SW forum on MiniMins has loads of great info, I find it FAR more helpful than the SW site! Bx

7. Jo2011

Jo2011 Member

Thanks B, I'll have a look, not really sure how to use this yet, but I'll get there! Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.