1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

sw quiche

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gemma1986, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Can anyone tell me how to make this please as i have never tried this before?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you do a search in the Recipe Forum at the top of the page you'll find some recipes for different quiches.

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There are different ways of doing it, but the main one that I use is:
    Very Low fat Cottage cheese with chives, mixed with about 4 eggs until blended well.
    Pre-cook some bacon (free on a Red Day) and chop up some mushrooms, peppers and other free veg.
    Mix all together and cook in oven on around 180 degrees until golden brown and cooked through.
    On a green day you could add some sweetcorn too.

Hope this helps!

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

On a green day make up a pasta in sauce (i like the cheese and broccoli one) and mix with the cottage cheese and eggs and spring onions or whatever veg you like and bake at 180 for approx 20-30 mins. I love this!!

6. Mrs Seabreeze

Mrs Seabreeze Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    RE: On a green day make up a pasta in sauce (i like the cheese and broccoli one) and mix with the cottage cheese and eggs and spring onions or whatever veg you like and bake at 180 for approx 20-30 mins. I love this!!

I do this one but 3 eggs and stir it in with the cooked pasta n sauce and add medium or strong strength cheese grated on top (HEa)