SW Recipes Book Recommendations

SmileyShazza

I was thinking of getting a couple of SW recipe books to encourage me to try out some new things. I was just wondering which ones people recommend?

I tend to mostly have Extra Easy days so I was thinking of getting the Extra Easy book but might also like to get a couple of others.

Also how much are the books? I am doing the plan at home but my friend goes to the class and I was going to see if she could get the books for me if I give her the money to get them.

I love the SW sauces book, low syn or free and great sauces for anything you can think of.

I like the curry feast book, it has been discontinued but you can get it from amazon for a tenner.

It is a large hardback book and for the bhaji's alone its worth the cost :D

There is a new curry book out, but i dont think its a good as the curry feast book.

I just ordered the curry feast one from amazon... I love a good curry. I've made the SW tikka before and that's lush!

I have pretty much all of them and these are my faves

Extra Easy cookbook
Family Feast for a fiver
Curry Heaven (the new one)

These are all £4.95 each.

Once you've decided which books you want may I suggest you look on ebay as some are for sale there.

HTH

BBx

I have the curry one and and the family feasts for a fiver has just arrived today via Amazon seller and that looks good.

Have a good hunt around, Amazon do alot of them cheaper and you can also get alot of them on EBay - my food directory arrived today and I got it for £2.50

Back