1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Recipes & Ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Keeliewheeliebin, 25 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    Does anyone have any good recipies or ideas they would like to share - original or green days.
    Im running out of good ideas for pack up and tea!
    Also i need to know what to do with couscous! LOL
    AND ive bought a great new spice rack filled with loads of goodies......just need to know what to do with them!!!
    Im hopeless!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya Keelie
    when I did sw a few weeks ago, I made this which was scrummy - is very easy to do, I'm not much of a cook either! Basically it's just roasted vegetables - Peppers, onions and musherooms - plus whatever else you want to add, just cut them up, spray the bottom of a roasting tin with fry light and then spray some of top of the veggies and stick em in the oven! Not sure what you'd want to have them with, maybe some sin free chips... or seing as they are free veggies you could have em with some chicken or something!!

Was really tasty, especially after not eating for sooo long!!

there is a support board on iVillage.co.uk: The website for women for slimming world, you may get more idea's there.. good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.