SW registration fees

porkscratching

Silver Member
After doing SW at home and then signing up online they finally started a SW class near enough for me to go to. As my online sub is not up yet I didn't go but a few friends did. They had a voucher for €9 off at the supermarket - I assumed this meant that it would cost €9 on the night to reg and weigh but it wasn't - if you had the voucher it was €9 to reg and €9 to weigh and without the voucher €18 to reg and €9 to weigh. Given that in the UK it is £4.95 to reg and £4.95 to weigh plus there's very often a free reg offer on somewhere, I think this price is ridiculous and has really made think twice about whether to stick with SW class or online - I might just DIY. I know they are a business and need to make money but there are not many classes here and they are becoming v popular - so the consultants are putting huge numbers through the door - it just seems greedy. And it p*ssed me off, as I've been telling everyone how great SW is - recently people are noticing my loss and ask me how I did it but this made me :mad: I'd never have €27 to sign up if I had no voucher .

largerthanmost said:
After doing SW at home and then signing up online they finally started a SW class near enough for me to go to. As my online sub is not up yet I didn't go but a few friends did. They had a voucher for EUR9 off at the supermarket - I assumed this meant that it would cost EUR9 on the night to reg and weigh but it wasn't - if you had the voucher it was EUR9 to reg and EUR9 to weigh and without the voucher EUR18 to reg and EUR9 to weigh. Given that in the UK it is £4.95 to reg and £4.95 to weigh plus there's very often a free reg offer on somewhere, I think this price is ridiculous and has really made think twice about whether to stick with SW class or online - I might just DIY. I know they are a business and need to make money but there are not many classes here and they are becoming v popular - so the consultants are putting huge numbers through the door - it just seems greedy. And it p*ssed me off, as I've been telling everyone how great SW is - recently people are noticing my loss and ask me how I did it but this made me :mad: I'd never have EUR27 to sign up if I had no voucher .

its actual £10 to register + £4.95 per week + sw no longer offer free registration, however a few times a yr then do half price registration i.e.£5 + £4.95 to weigh.

to say you get the info u need plus free unlimited access to sw website I personally think its a good price x

its actual £10 to register + £4.95 per week + sw no longer offer free registration, however a few times a yr then do half price registration i.e.£5 + £4.95 to weigh.

to say you get the info u need plus free unlimited access to sw website I personally think its a good price x

Apologies - this was what my aunt, mum & a few other friends told me when I said about it to them. They all got free registration when they joined in the last 12 months.
€27 is equal to over £21 - there's still a big difference.

It cost me £9.95 to registar and weigh on my first session in july.x

Back