sw rice pudding

corrina

Hi everyone, i have just made the rice pudding and i am on the extra easy plan so how many sins will be in it, thanks xx
ingredients;
700ml skimmed milk
200ml water
122g rice
nutmeg
thanks again xx

ooo i bought some rice pudding rice the other week, to make this, but still dont really know what to do?? whats the process?? x

I just mix it together and stick it in a pan on low, stirring occasionally or in the oven on low if you like it baked. You can also do it in the slow cooker.

I add sweetener too, less milk and more water. I follow the measurements on the pudding rice packet but subsitute mostly water for the milk.

I do this slightly different as i didnt like it wen i cooked it in water.
3oz pudding rice, 3quarters pint of semi skimmed milk, 5-6 tbsps sweetner. Mixed together and stick in oven for half hour at gas 3. stir and cook for another half hour. Stir, add nutmeg to top. cook for 10 mins and then eat!!!! I cook this for 2people and is syn free if you count the milk as hexA.
I find it comes out a bit creamier this way which is how i like it!! YUMMY!! Would make this tonight but i already decided on having a Vegetable biryani and i think two rice dishes may be a bit much!! LOL!!

I read on another site about stirring in a vanilla muller light and it really thickens it up and is particularly yummy cold the next day for breakfast!

I read on another site about stirring in a vanilla muller light and it really thickens it up and is particularly yummy cold the next day for breakfast!

OOH!! Now i not a fan of yogurt but this actually sounds quite nice. May try this next time i make one. Will let you know how it turns out.

OOH!! Now i not a fan of yogurt but this actually sounds quite nice. May try this next time i make one. Will let you know how it turns out.
I us yogurt all the time, cook it with water instead of milk & then when it's nearly ready add some syn free vanilla yogurt....yum & completely syn free!!

I've had a bag of pudding rice in my cupboard for at least 6 months and still haven't got around to doing it! This has reminded me so I'll be trying it out this weekend! I bet my daughter would love it too.

Back