sw rice pudding

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by krystle, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. krystle

krystle Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.58%)
    Diet:
    slmming world
    is homemade rice pudding free?

ingredient: pudding rice, water, sweetner:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just put half a mug of pudding rice in a pan with a pint of cold water, 4 or 5 tbsp sweetener and half a tsp vanilla extract. Bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer until water is absorbed. It usually takes me about 20-25 minutes. Add a FF vanilla yoghurt and eat hot or cold. You can add flavoured yoghurts if you prefer.

4. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    I use a healthy extra and cook the rice with sweetner and in milk. I not keen on yogurts and this way it comes out a lot creamier than when cooked in water. YUM!!

5. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Rice pudding Free On Green
    (If using skimmed milk as a HEa)

Ingredients

50g Pudding Rice
    2-3 tbsp sweetner
    550 ml Skimmed Milk
    *350ml is a HEa you could syn the remaining or add water to make up to 550ml if you dont want to use both your HEa
    Good Pinch of Nutmeg (or to taste)

Method

In to a pan empty the rice, sweetener and milk and a good pinch of nutmeg
    Bring to the boil, stirring all the time ( this is important or it will stick)
    When boiling, reduce the heat to a gentle simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed ( keep stiring often)
    When you reach your desired consistency usually about 20 mins + serve and enjoy your rice pudding.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.