Sw sadly not working for me, going back to WW

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Morning all,

as in my title, i feel SW is not working for me, its been nearly 2 weeks now and my scales are staying the same. :confused: So feel that Sw is not the way to go for me, and am going to go back to WW'ing which in the past has worked well for me.

I think SW is great, and encourages you to eat so healthily but when it comes to me, I just eat too much of it. ((being a pig at heart :D).

I have enjoyed eating what i have over the past two weeks, but need more control over my portions so as said going to hop back to doing WW.

Plus my hubby is following WW so it will be easier for us to both be doing the same plan.

Wanted to thank you all, for all the help and advice you have been so welcoming and a great bunch to get to know.

Want to wish you all the best in your Sw journey. Hugs to all, its been great knowing you. Going to miss you all but have to follow which plan is going to work for me best right now.

All best xxxx

Yeah you need to do whats right for you. Keep popping in and checking up on us! good luck on WW xxx

aww, good luck cavy xxx

good luck cavy
i must admit this is my second time at sllimming world
the first time i didn't have a clue what i was doing and i put weight on the first week lol chickened out and went back to ww , i failed at that again for the 5th time and gave up completely!
left it a year or two ended up huge and didn't want to rejoin ww for the 6th time so thought i would bite the bullet and give sw another go and i have found it easier this time.
problem i had with ww every time i joined they kept telling me to forget that i had been x amount of times before and that this time was the first time!!!
and obviously that little voice kept saying nooooooo its not and i would end up going to pot again

i wish you all the luck cavy it might be easier for u and hubby to do ww together i agree with ya there
keep us informed on how u doing
xxxxxxx

Good luck. I am doing the opposite. I have just left WW to try SW as I found I wasn't really losing weight on WW and became a bit too obsessed with points

Hi everyone,

thanks for all the kind words, am missing being on the SW section, and most definitely missing all the nice SW grub was eating beforehand. :D:D

Started WW officially this week, so hoping the scales have shifted when go for WI on Sunday. Fingers crossed. Will be doing a bit of :cry::cry::cry: if they dont. LOL

All best xx

Back