SW Sausages

mememememe

I know they are suppose to be syn free, but does ne one else have a weight gain after using SW Sausages in their plan??

I have only eaten them three times since starting SW in august and have had a gain each time :(

I was wondering about this too, as I gained this week, despite thinking I'd lost really well (sneaky weigh in said 2lbs) but then I gained 0.5lbs. I'm not sure, though.

what are sw sausages? i eat the joes syn free ones is that what you mean? if so i eat tons of them and it doesnt affect my losses?

Yeah I was talking about Joe's. I love them but I think maybe I overdo it... When we buy them I eat them til theyre ALL gone and we usually buy 2 or 3 packs and they go within the week.

ha ha they are yummy! i ate 4 yesterday and got burgers tonight and 2 sausages, having a mixed grill! i do red days mainly, do you use them in ee days? if so maybe thats the difference? I just have them with free veg like mushroom and tomatos, no carbs. I know most people in my group eat them and are fine? its weird?

I do EE mostly, I love them SOOOOO much, perhaps I forget to eat my superfree? Mih. I dunno. I shall limit them a little! :)

i no its sounds a bit crude bt i think tat wen i eat them they leave me bloated and feeling very bound up for a few days!!! think this is were the gain is coming from :(

You get them online, if you google Joes sausages, you'll find their website. I think there is a minimum order you have to make so they can seem a bit pricey, but I suppose you can freeze them and they'll last you a while.
I haven't tried them myself but they are supposed to be good. A butcher at my local market does syn free sausages in lots of flavours. Lots of other butchers do too, but they have to have a certificate to say they have been approved by SW.
They are nice but I don't buy them often as they are about £3.65 per pound which is about 6 or 7 sausages.

Back