SW....The Relaunch (again!!)

catty_1976

Hi everyone,

Hope your all well and enjoying starting your weight loss journeys. Im here again to start Slimming World. If Im honest Ive started slimming plans about 50 times over the years and never got past week two :-/ My weight now is bigger than ever, I feel horrible about myself and am not motivated about starting again at all. I know that isnt very positive lol but I feel I have to be honest with myself.

Can someone please restore my faith and tell me that they have started diets lots of times and eventually something has clicked and they made it work? Im hoping this is my time :)

Moan over lol, good luck to all who are starting afresh :)

Cat xx:D

Hey Kat, I'm the same as you have started loads of times with good intentions and fell off the wagon PDQ!

I think I have previously felt overwhelmed by the enormity of it all.... and I'm not good at falling off the wagon and getting back on!

I intend to be a plodder rather than a full steam aheader, and I want to lose a pound and a half a week.

Also think it helps if your consultant is someone you can identify with... been to loads of groups and never felt I had much in common with them, but now found one that is "just like me".... and that helps alot.

All in all I suppose it depends on whether you are ready to do it in your head... I think it's my time now.... maybe it's yours too!

Good luck x

Hey Cat :) I know how you're feeling, previously I've thought there's no point in trying to lose weight because there's just too much to come off and I don't know if I have the strength to keep a diet up, but Slimming World has been working for me so far. I find staying for the meetings really inspiring, even if I lose half a pound everyone is really supportive and it's still an achievement, just keep positive and take advantage of the free foods so you don't feel hungry all the time. Good luck!
Becky

Back