Sw to healthy and filling

blonde8

Has anyone gone from slimming world to doing ww simply filling (or healthy and filling as its now called) if so what were your losses like compared to each other please. Many thanks xx

Im doin old w.w and its my fourth week. I havd done s.w and ive gota say it wasnt for me. In the first week of s.w I actualy put 4 pound on!! It was 2 mubh potato and pasta for me and I felt realy bloated and not great. Best thing bout w.w is that you can eat what you want as long as you stay in points it works for me. In my first week I lost 3 pound and since then its been 1 pound a week but im hoping for more this week cos ive been realy good :)

I've just started Simply filling (with occasional propoints days too) and am enjoying it. I'm using WW online.

Before I went to Slimming World meetings and lost between 3 and 7lbs when I went to meetings but when I knew I'd put on weight I wouldn't go at all and ended up putting most of it back on. I think Slimming World is a good plan and it is very similar to Simply filling. Syns and propoints aren't that different really. I like the flexibility of Propoints days where you can eat pizza, doughnuts and chocolate and count them :p

Hope you're okay

ps. I was on this site as 'Amelie24' before (I lost my password!) and you used to reply to my SW thread :)

Yeah, really enjoying it :) and I know I can weigh myself weekly even if I've put on so there's no going off plan between weigh-ins.

Have you just started too? How are you finding it? xx

I did simply filling for 2 months last year and lost about the same amount as I did on pp.

I think the bread products that are free & porridge free a positive for me. I wish it included cheese tho lol!

Back