SW to WW online - 6lb off in 6 days

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
I've been attempting slimming world (again) for a couple of weeks and I have really struggled, I just find it too restrictive because I'm such a fussy eater. I have done weight watchers before but to be honest never given it my all, I used the excuse that I hated pointing everything up and I do but well but at least I can have what ever I want just smaller quantities which has got to be better than living off pasta, cheese and beans.
So I signed up online on Monday night and I have lost 6lbs so far :D I have 51 points a day so at the moment I'm finding things rather easy, I'm working on little changes, Like 1 sandwich and a nana for lunch rather then 2 and a bag of crisps.

Whatever diet I do Its going to be a very long journey so may as well do one I get to eat what I enjoy.

I've been attempting slimming world (again) for a couple of weeks and I have really struggled, I just find it too restrictive because I'm such a fussy eater. I have done weight watchers before but to be honest never given it my all, I used the excuse that I hated pointing everything up and I do but well but at least I can have what ever I want just smaller quantities which has got to be better than living off pasta, cheese and beans.
So I signed up online on Monday night and I have lost 6lbs so far :D I have 51 points a day so at the moment I'm finding things rather easy, I'm working on little changes, Like 1 sandwich and a nana for lunch rather then 2 and a bag of crisps.

Whatever diet I do Its going to be a very long journey so may as well do one I get to eat what I enjoy.

Congrats on your 6lbs in 6days, WOW what a loss! I restarted on Friday with first WI due next Friday! We can do this :) x

Congrats on your 6lbs in 6days, WOW what a loss! I restarted on Friday with first WI due next Friday! We can do this :) x

Hi I've tried all diets but I always end up back at WW it works and fits in with your life style too, I too have stones to loose and hope this is my last time.
I feel motivated this time and start tonight!!
Well done on your loss x

good luck everyone, I don't feel particually confident just because of the amount of times i've started and never really gotten anywhere. I think it will be easier after payday when I can plan a bit better. Got 2 dinners out this week so will have to plan those, going to movies and chiquitos for def and not sure about the other yet. If I can get through those on track then I'll feel a little more like I can handle it this time.

good luck everyone, I don't feel particually confident just because of the amount of times i've started and never really gotten anywhere. I think it will be easier after payday when I can plan a bit better. Got 2 dinners out this week so will have to plan those, going to movies and chiquitos for def and not sure about the other yet. If I can get through those on track then I'll feel a little more like I can handle it this time.

I went to Prezzo yesterday and found it quite easy to plan before I went, do you have the latest Eat Out Guide? X

Back