SW to WW

Pickle81

Hi all,
I just wondered if any of you had any experience of moving from SW to WW. I've had huge success on SW but I'm a bit bored of it now.
Thanks in advance :)

hi pickle81 i did sw and lost 2 and half stone. put it all back on and joined ww and its the best thing iv done i love it and will never go back!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

I too was in SW, lost 2st 12.5lbs and got to target and then piled it all back on again... I just couldn't get my mojo back with SW

Both diets work I guess you just have to choose the one that suits your life style the best. Personally for me, it's ww, I love it and I love the flexibility of being able to eat whatever I like x

Thanks all :) My mum is on the social team at WW so I'm borrowing her books/calculator after I weigh in at SW on Tues and trying it for a week. I hope you don't mind that I'm posting here instead of on the SW board :)

Welcome Pickle! I used to be a former SW'er and I love weight watchers! the flexibility it offers is second to none. It's fits in perfectly with my lifestyle and food budget :)

I decided to start today. Mum is on hand for all point questions.. Though I expect she will stop answering the phone soon!

Thus far I've had coco pops (wow! They were gooood!), milk and hot chocolate. Just sent the OH to Sainsbury's for 'something ww friendly' for lunch as I'm starting mid-shopping week. Dinner tonight will be gammon, potatoes and veg.

Hi, I have done the same today. I have been going to sw but just lost the omf with it so went and started ww this morning. Good luck, here's to success xxxxx

I am an ex unsuccessful s w member and am joining ww on Monday I am really quite nervous about having to count all those things that were free and unlimited on sw plan.I will be needing lots of help to get to grips with the diet and know its not the best time of year to start but I will be heavier still if I leave it till after Christmas so fingers crossed I will give it my best shot .

Hi I too have become fed up with sw. Have struggled with the last 7lbs for months now. So with another few on again I have decided that its time for a change. Completely tsking a break from all at the min cause am reading up and getting head in gear. Am not joining any class, will be going it alone so hopefully all you lovely people can help spur me on!

I am going to keep a food diary just so I can point it when I have everything sorted in my head. At least I'll know what I have been doing.

Good luck everyone.

Back