SW veggie who eats fish?!

Hannabell

Hi. I joined SW today so am just trying to get my head around everything. I'm a veggie but I do eat fish so I can't work out whether I'm better off following Green and syning any fish I have, or doing Extra Easy, or varying it depending on whether I'm planning on eating fish - or would this get too complicated? Any help would be great!! Thank you! x

So you're pescetarian rather than vegetarian? How often do you eat fish? Why not just do green and HEb the fish when you have it. Then you still benefit from an additional HEa choice

I think if it were me, I'd do Green for most of the time... then depending on what you wanted to eat you could either use the fish as a HexB (you'd need to check the amounts) but if I was having something that meant the amount of fish would work out as far too much for a Healthy Extra (and therefore probably would have synned) I'd switch to Extra Easy. I would never waste syns on fish haha! Depends how often you're going to eat fish too I suppose...

I do all 3 plans - red, green and EE. You can chop and change day by day to suit what you fancy.

Days i dont eat fish would normally be green for the extra healthy extras

Days i have fish either EE or red

Feel free to have a look at my diary for ideas if you are stuck.

hi, I'm the same tho would rarely eat fish.
I follow green days mostly since I like having the extra health extras also you don't have to have the 1/3rd superfree (but it is better if you do and I would mostly)

if I know I'm going to be eating fish then il do extra easy.

you can change plans day to day, just do whatever's going to best suit you that day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm vegetarian and only do green days, but then I don't eat meat or fish as others have said both green and EE would work for you as you can use a HEX for the fish depending on how much you have. Do you have fish a lot? It wouldn't matter if you did both days in a week (obviously not at the same time lol).

Just out of interest as I've not had the chance to ask this before but how comes you don't eat meat but eat fish? I've always been intrigued by this.

Thank you so much for the replies ladies!! I would probably only ever have fish once in a day and wouldn't eat it every day so I'll do green and then extra easy on the days that I'm going to be having fish. I don't really want to be having to weigh it so that'll be easier than using a HE.

I stopped eating red meat years a go when I was about 12 but my mum was worried about my development (veggies weren't so common back then!) so wanted me to still eat poultry. So I did for a few years but then during sixth form we were shown a video about battery chickens and that was it, I couldn't eat poultry either! I continued to eat fish because I have never eaten that much of it and it meant I was still having some protein (there wasn't all the Quorn etc around then!) but I've never been able to eat fish that actually looks like a whole fish, if you know what I mean?! It's just tuna, prawns (already shelled!) and white fish that I eat. x

Back