SW Weigh & Go Classes

laurawalker85

Hi All,

I've been doing SW on my own for the past couple of weeks and I would love to go to classes but work very long hours. Now looking through the threads I have seen some of you mention the weigh & go classes and these sound perfect for me with my hours. I have looked online and cant find them on the SW site. Does anyone know how I can find these classes around London? Thank you x

Hi Laura, as far as I know SW don't have specific "weigh and go" classes.

What you've probably read about is where people go to class, get weighed and then don't stop for the meeting / image therapy - so in essence they are weighing and going.

You can do this at any SW group :)

I haven't heard of this either, but you should check it out - maybe it's cheaper :confused:

I'm one of those who doesn't usually stay to class anyway :eek:

hey laura,

aparantly some classes do have weigh and go before the class starts. i looked up a class on the SW website (joined last night) so i went along at 5.30pm only to find the class had started at 5.15pm but it was a weigh and go class and the actual class didnt start until 7.00pm but it wasn't mentioned on the website. Might be best to phone the class leader first if they've got a number on the SW website.

you can just weigh and go at any class - they don't tie you to a chair and make you sit through the class!

Incidentally, there is a weigh and go class on oxford street, in the sally army building that I used to go to and the consultant Di is both a funny character, but also really knows her stuff.

Hiya,

I go to a 'pop in group' I think it's called, in London, where I just weigh and go. It's £4.95 a week, which I think is the same price, but I don't mind as it suits me to dash in and out on my lunch break. (You can find it if you search for EC1R 5EG on the SW website.)

There's still a consultant there who is always happy to answer questions and we still have Slimmer of the Week (we just collect it the following week as no one is there at the end, if you see what I mean?)

Good luck!

they do have these classes. I went to one and couldn't understand why there were no chairs out or a table with all the literature on etc - and I felt a fool when I asked where I would sit after joining and weighing in etc - she said it was just a weigh and go class because it was in the middle of the town centre ? I was surprised though that the cost was the same - I didnt' keep to class long though.

Back