sw without sweetener/frylight

I had the same issue with my actifry, it left a gluey tide mark around the top that I just can't scrub off, which is a little disturbing. I found that if I par boil my potatoes, they can go straight in the actifry without any oil at all and they still come out nice. Also, sometimes I par boil my spuds lightly the night before in a mixture of water and marmite. Turn off the pan and let them soak overnight. They roast lovely in the oven without any oil. You just need to remember that they carry on cooking in the hot water, even though you've turned them off, so only boil for a minute.

I've never noticed grease with frylight? In fact its a whole load easier to clean than oil...

Avoiding sweeteners is becoming really difficult these days. As well as me being vegan, which means avoiding most stuff anyway!! yuck yuck yuck

Anna is right - there is nothing 'bad' in FryLight. I avoid artificial sweetener, but I do use FryLight, all it is, is oil, water and Sunflower Lethicin to serve as an emulsifier and lubricant which, although an E number is actually beneficial to health and is sold as a supplement.

I'm not mad keen on FryLight, but if you're careful enough with it, it does the job well enough and if it helps me to lose weight I don't mind!

I use frylight maybe once or twice a week.. I find mostly no oil or frylight is needed for most of my meals! !

My OH will be sick if any oil is on his food! So think I've got used to not using it! !

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back