Swapping LL for CD. Hello all :-)

wombat

Hi guys:)

I am swapping LL to CD due to lack of counselling (basically my counsellor didn't have any group meetings on the days when I can come, so, lasting 3 weeks with no slips on LL i decided if I can do this by myself why to pay more:)?)

I finished LL on Friday, had naughty weekend and now I am back on track:)
As you can see from my ticker I have quite a lot of weight to loose and I hope to be really slim till next summer (all those mini skirts rock!)

Love
xxx
Wombat

hi and welcome you look as if you are sorted good luck with your journey

welcome to cd and good luck hunni.xx

Hi hun i also did LL a wee while ago i lost 44lbs in 7 weeks! but alas put it all back on again due to family problems, im due to start CD on the 17th november, so we can both keep each other on the straight and narrow!! :D and welcome to Minimins cd thread:D xx good luck

(hugs to everyone):D

wants2bnormal - sure hun:D Wishing you a good start! You proved to yourself that you can loose all that weight and you can do it again!:D

Welcome Wombat and good luck. The price difference is the main thing for me, and the group councelling only helps the loudest member of the group...Good luck

Welcome Wombat and good luck. The price difference is the main thing for me, and the group councelling only helps the loudest member of the group...Good luck

That is so true, but i was a loud member of our group as i always have something to say lol but i didn't find the councelling helped me in the slightest talking to my friends helps me more and being on here! minimins is the best councelling anyone could get!

Hi Welcome to CD, I was thinking about changing from CD to LL but have decided to stick with CD and the support of minimins.
Good luck on your journey.

Back