Swapping to Exante

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Hi Guys

Just thought that I 'd drop you a line to say that I am going over to Exante for a while - the current offer they have is a good bargain and I am saving £44 for a month's supply of "food".

I am struggling to keep on LT and hope that the variety of different flavours on Exante might give me back the encouragement and mojo to carry on, on a TFR diet. They say a change is as good as a rest.

Ordered the Exante products today and hopefully will be starting on them early next week.

I will keep an eye on the LT forum as it has been "home" for so long and the support and encouragement from you guys has been damn marvellous.

xxx

jools

xxx

Good luck on Exante, let us know how it is! I've heard great things about it! GOOD job on your weight loss so far aswell, amazing :)

good luck , I swapped to Cambridge for the same reasons and glad I did ! I think Lipotrim is a great start but now |i need to introduce new flavours , and my god .. they are amazing !!! and I am doing a plan with a low calorie meal added too so teaching me portion control and how to eat healthily again :)

Hope it goes well for you and well done for seeing a problem and being pro active rather than struggle on adn maybe fail :)

Hey Jools

Glad you finally came to a decision about it, I bet you feel much better now and a change will probably renew your motivation.

Best of luck with it when the new products arrive, am sure you'll do just as great on that as you did on LT ^.^

Thanks guys - you lot are simply amazing :D Of course I shall keep coming on the LT side of things as the principles etc are the same and the support from you guys have been a lifesaver so far. :D

hey hun just wanted to wish u luck, let us no how u get on!!

bex.

xox

You will do well with Exante Jools....probably just need a good change as well as I know you have struggled for a wee while.

Good luck; although, nothing to do with luck, as you are determined!!

Thanks again peeps. I shall be on here regularly cos I don't think that the Exante forum is as busy and shhh but the ppl over there have not come across as friendly as the LT lot ;)

Jools, lots of luck with exante. I know you have not been enjoying LT for the last number of weeks. Exante will give you a fresh approach.
I find, being on this for so long now, that I get weary of LT now and again and find the shakes very hard to take some days. Think I'll persevere a while longer with it. I will be interested to see how you get along with the new regime.

Back