1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

sweet chicken chilli wrap

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by farmer me, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. farmer me

farmer me Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    had this by default this morning :cry: we where out for breakfast and i was being good having a syn free one:D ds ordered a sweet chilli chicken wrap which he didnt like so i reluctantly swapped mine with his... it was ok but at every bite i was saying thats it cant have wine now tonight , any idea what damage there was in it? it tasted cheesy - could i use that as my healthy extra:confused: also seemed to be mayo in it
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GayleH

GayleH Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I would've told him where to stick his wrap, lol. He ordered it, he should eat it. Don't know the syn value i'm afraid but if it was me, I would just write it off as a bad choice and start again, maybe denying myself syns for the day.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.